Sunday, October 28, 2012

SUNSET SILHOUETTES

Back to my first love - sponging, after trying out quite a few different techniques lately.

I teach a monthly Techniques Class and needed to broaden my techniques horizon, hence the practice!  However, today we are going back to basics.  This is the card my lovely ladies will be doing as they brush up on their sponging technique!  So many more techniqes have a level of sponging to them and I can't wait for my ladies to graduate on to these more challengeing techniques.

Stamps: So Sorry, Serene Silhouettes
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Inks:  Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Post-it-notes, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponges, Snail

3 comments:

  1. still the Queen of Sponge - looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most definitely the Queen of sponging Paula. Absolutely love the colour combo you've chosen to use here. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's obvious why it's your first love - you create true works of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥