Thursday, November 9, 2017

HEARTS COME HOME - STAMP TO SHARE


Welcome to the Stamp to Share blog hop for November where the team are featuring either the Hearts Come Home bundle or the Ready for Christmas bundle.  That's right, it was a bit of multi choice this month!


I love the Hearts Come Home bundle because it appeals to the scene maker in me so much!  The dies are gorgeous with three lots of houses and landscapes, of varying sizes, to choose from and they look absolutely spectacular against a sponged night sky!


I have sponged four colours to create the background, after first masking off a moon.  I used Soft Sky, Powder Pink, Perfect Plum and lastly, Elegant Eggplant, a deep, rich purple to finish!  After removing the moon mask, I stamped Santa and the team in Archival Black ink.  I wanted the houses to look like someone was home, so I added tiny Crushed Curry card pieces behind the die cut windows - so ca-ute!


Can you see how shiny the windows are?  I made them look more like glass by using a Fine-tip Glue pen to fill them all in.  The glue dries clear and shiny - boom!

Next up on the hop is the very talented Caroline van der Straaten from the Netherlands.  Just click on the button below to go visit...................



Monica Gale - UK
Amy Koenders - USA
Rochelle Blok - Australia
Paula Dobson - New Zealand (You are here)
Caroline van der Straaten - Netherlands
Barbara Becker - Austria
Moira McIlroy - France

All products used in these projects are listed below.  Click on the pictures below to shop 24/7!
If you live New Zealand, I would love to be your Demonstrator! When you shop Online with me, please the current host code (in my side bar) and allow Demonstrator contact, so I can invite you to my exclusive VIP Facebook Group and thank you properly with the gift of a card when you place an order.

6 comments:

  1. That is stunning! Your background is amazing and I love the colors. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula this is just stunning!! I love the sponged sky and the colours work perfectly together. Absolutely beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Leisa! Thanks for visiting ♥

      Delete
  3. Paula, you amaze me! I just love this! I have not purchased this set yet because I'm afraid it's going to retire and then I just can't keep them all. But every time I see something like this, I start thinking I should. I just love your sponging, as always. I would have never thought to use those colors, but it works perfectly! Thank you for sharing such a gorgeous creation. I also love the houses on the inside of your card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Bobbi! Thank you for your sweet words! You should sooooo get this set! I have a feeling it will stay around a while longer lol

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥